Clearly mark where a folder has been removed from the file by inserting an out guide in its place, putting an end to lost files. Preprinted charge-out forms on both sides indicate file taken, date taken and by whom. A blue tab stands out from surrounding folders for quick location. Standard letter size aligns flush with end tab folders for closeable cabinets.
- Clearly mark where folders have been removed from your filing system
- Small pocket holds charge out form
- Larger pocket temporarily holds documents waiting to be filed
- Tab is embossed with OUT on front (pocket) side only
- Durable, 20 point poly material is tear and water resistant