Put an end to misfiled records and cut filing and retrieval time with these color-coded alphabetic labels. ACCS-style labels wrap around the folder tab so they are readable from both sides of the folder. Thirteen colors in two print designs code all 26 letters and are compatible with other AlphaZ label styles. First half of the alphabet has white letter and second half has white letter plus two white bars against colored background. Clear laminate keeps labels clean and colors bright, even with frequent handling. Use as a secondary label with NCC style name labels or as primary coding labels with computer generated name labels.
- Use alphabetic labels to put an end to misfiled records and speed file retrieval time
- Handy storage box holds individual sheets of labels for convenient end tab or top tab application
- Labels wrap around the folder tab so they are readable from both sides
- Assortment includes 150 each of A, E, I, O and U; 100 each of B, C, H, L, M, R, S, and W; 50 each of D, F, G, J, K, N, P, Q, T, V, X, Y and Z; 2200 labels in total
- Each sheet contains 10 labels